Saturday, February 12, 2005

Jag ne cheena mujh se...

I am listening to Jagjit's ghazal 'Hoton se choolon tum' and my thoghts are somewhat like this:

If world would take away everything then what would I like? Ab kisi bhi cheez ko chaah ne mein dar lagta hain. Living by myself seems to be fun. Most of the times you are alone but not lonely. We always have our thoughts with us or thoughts of someone else. For me most of the time I have Mukesh, Gulzar, Lata, Asha, Jagjit, Veturi.

Kabhi kabhi akhelepan ka mehsoos tho hota hain magar what is the tade off agar main kisi saathi ko chun liya? Ideally saathi tho shayad aisa ho na chahiye jaise ki you can be alone even when you are together or you can be together when you are alone.

Kabhi kabhi ithna tanha ho jaate hain kee tanhayi bhi saath nahi dethi chaahe duniya bhar ki bheed kyu na ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home