Friday, March 18, 2005

Water

During my undergrad days I had a chance to set questionnaire for the prelims of Personality Contest. One of the questions was to write something about water. I really enjoyed reading all the answers. Today when I am thinking about water, I wished I had those answers.

Answers and questions....they make life so much fun. Well....before I stray too far away from the topic I'll get back to the topic which I wanted to write about. Water is a fascinating concept. It is interesting in so many ways. It is innocent when it takes the shape of a drop. Drop, it seems helpless and alone and naive but the same drop can represent so many things. It may be someone's desperation, someone's perspiration, someone's inspiration, someone's jubiliation, someone's motivation or it can be anything that may not be rhyming with these words.

Same water when it takes the shape of ocean can intimidate you with all its enormisity and magnanimity. Ocean can intimidate you but if you really think about it, it is filled with so much of peace and contentment. It almost feels harmless and soothing.

Water also comes in the form of waves on the shores. Waves are one more interesting phenomenon, whenever they rush to the shore and collapse back it seems as if they are pondering themselves with a lot of questions seeking answers from the shores. It may be that shores are frustrated with questions and when they confront waves with them, waves just collape in order to not break open a secret. Well, secrets...secrets deep inside the ocean which cannot be revealed. These waves rise and collapse a million times but they will never reveal the secret. Persistence? I don't know, may be....but who is more persistent? Shores? or the Waves? It is fun if some issues are not resolved forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home